Sunday, July 19, 2009

More summer happenings :)

Here are some other projects I've worked on/been working on recently!

This is the card I made for our friend, Greg, the birthday boy! :)I think cards are a challenge, so I was pleased when I actually liked the outcome!














Also, we went to a cookout for his birthday and I was supposed to bring pasta salad and I totally forgot it at home. I wanted evidence that I made it so here is another food picture!















I am so excited because I got to take engagement photos for some of our friends, Hakim & Allison- what a photogenic couple! They are going to have their wedding reception at The Beach Waterpark, so we got to do photos on location. :) I hope they are as happy with these pictures as I am! (& I get to do ANOTHER shoot next weekend! Can't wait!)

















More soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should probably tell me what you think, I mean, really...