Sunday, November 21, 2010

December Daily Foundation :)

Holiday season is my favorite. Such a warm, cozy and fun time spent with people I love the most. Can't wait.
I feel a little bit ahead of the game this year in that I've already started some holiday projects.
I wanted a little photo album for Thanksgiving photos but didn't want it to be "too involved" of a project. I'm going to be busy enough with shopping, decorating, cooking and so on that I just wanted a place to stick in some photos and maybe add some journaling directly on the photos at my discretion. So, I took one of those cheap-o 4 X6 albums that you just slide photos in, disassembled (is that a word?) it and added a festive cover. Here's how it turned out:







AND, I can't wait to participate in December Daily (a la Ali Edwards) this year! I love the foundation of my book and can't wait to start filling this book up December 1.




Happy start-of-the-holiday-season, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should probably tell me what you think, I mean, really...